Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

FO: Cora's Bobble Hat

Red bobble hat
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Rialto Aran
Amount: 2 balls with some leftover
Needles: 6mm addi turbos and Knitpicks harmony options with 60cm cords on each, going round and round and round and round and round

The brief was for a hat to fit a 52 cm head. Mine is 56cm and the hat is snug but not overstretched so I think it will be fine. I tend to like knitting that is not too open but this yarn has a lot of bounce and stretch which makes it good for hats. I used a lot of yarn for the pompom and it feels a little heavy but then it is a long time since I have worn a bobble hat.

I need to go to the post office now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have just realised: you're too young to join the red hat club! (When I am an old woman I shall wear purple with a red hat that doesn't go....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home