Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Monday, October 06, 2008

New Noblin Designs

Motif Boatneck Sweater for 0 - 5yr olds


Lace scarf
Smiley Sunshine Blanket


I've been working on some designs for Aragon Yarns. I'm just about to email them the patterns and hopefully the prototypes will be on display at Ally Pally. There is another scarf pattern aswell, with cables and bobbles and the sweater has a choice of three motifs.

Check out Aragon Yarns here.

I will be at Ally Pally on Friday and Sunday with a few stints helping (!?) the Aragon Yarns team and otherwise bashing my credit card and eating chocolate. Perhaps I'll see you there!

P.S. Isn't my nephew cute! I took tons of photos but very few were usable as most featured him as nothing but a blur. He also preferred to stand facing the camera but then I didn't get a shot of the actual design feature of the jumper.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Congratulations and best of luck at Ally Pally this weekend! I really like the argyle lace motif.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home