Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Grumpy

Well, obviously I jinxed it by saying I would finish the shrug next as I then realised I hadn't decreased to match the initial increases and I would have to unravel it a bit and then figure out what I'd done and blah blah blah really couldn't face it. I'm also struggling with learning fair isle as a new skill and then I saw my bank statement and realised that I should get a job and frumph.

I cheered myself up by starting a new sock though. Pictures another day.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending happy thoughts your way xx

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

I feel your grump! Economic reality bites, no?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home