Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

My birthday

It was my birthday last Friday. Here are my knitting related presents:


A multipack of Quills which are dpns made from milk. As you know, I've had a run of bad luck with breaking and losing dpns and then I tried using two circulars but it wasn't a hit. My big sister knew I fancied this set and I've tried them and really like them! I love Decorative Knitting and it gives me loads of inspiration. Knit Kimono was mentioned to me by a friend. I haven't had a chance to look at it much yet but I love Japan and there are pages of info on Kimonos and history which I will enjoy.




This isn't really a birthday present but a little while ago, Chris bought me an organiser and today my sister and I filled it with my stash of beads and ribbons. Um, I seem to have more than I realised.

For my birthday we went to a sealife centre and camping and a castle. It was my favourite birthday ever.










I'm a bit all over the place at the moment with knitting. I have several things that need finishing (okay, more than several) and keep wanting to start more so I'm going to focus on finishing things over the next few days and then working on things to earn me some money. I've made a plan for a few projects to try submitting to magazines and might try selling some on Ravelry. I've even opened a paypal account but I don't really understand how it all works. It is very interesting to try new things.

Tomorrow, I'm having a little birthday party with my mum and might make chocolate cornflake cakes (ingredietns: chocolate, cornflakes).

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Happy belated birthday, Abi! Sounds like a fantastic weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home