Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

None of m y lights work...

but it's not a power cut. Ah well, I'll figure it out in the morning.

Whilst on holiday, I learnt Entrelac and now have the beginnings of entrelac fingerless gloves. They are scrummy but I'm not sure how to make a thumb hole. I also worked on the lace shawl but I can't bear to take any more crummy photos by lamplight tonight.

For anyone interested in learning Entrelac I completely recommend the tutorials written by Robbyn. Here is one for Entrelac that I took on holiday and here is one I used several years ago to learn how to knit backwards. I really speeds up the entrelac and bobble making process.

I just stashed some more unicorn yarn. I only ordered it on Monday and it arrived today. Super service! It is for me to knit some socks for my sister for Christmas 2009. I've also promised my mum a pair for Christmas 2009. Notice how I've specified the year as I'm always appallingly late at gift knitting.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home