Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Trying it on

You can, possibly, see that I have kntited one row in grey, transferred the stitches to a long circular needle and tried it on. It appears to fit, and may even stretch over a pony tail but I let my hair loose this time.  I'm going to get it cut to maybe chin length before I go so a ponytail won't be an issue.

The pattern is pretty easy.  I've made a few mistakes so far but nothing dire.  I forgot that only even numbered rows were charted but that was brief.  I did have to undo most of a round as I'd done something wrong early on and had to add in a fake yarnover at the end of a row a bit lower down. That's mostly because I was watching True Blood I think.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home