Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Some things I've been working on

Before I leave, I'd like to finish a little tank top for one of the people we are visiting on our tour. She is 18 months old and a I haven't made her anything since she was newborn so it is long overdue. I machine knitted the body of the tank and am crocheting very short sleeves. I hope it won't be too hot for her to wear it.Crocheted sleeve
Cora's top
Crochet detail
I have started designing with the bamboo. I've chosen a lace pattern and started a sleeve. Manipulating lace patterns is a real earache. I put some ribbing at the bottom of the sleeve but now I'm wondering if it's necessary. I don't know how I'll finish the rest of the top so ribbing might be out of place. As it is, it needs redoing as the rib and the pattern don't line up at all.Bamboo lace
Bamboo lace
Bamboo lace

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm glad to see you're still posting! :)

The sleeves are looking so sweet and pretty, don't forget to take a pic of the finished tank before you give it away.

Take care xxx

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

The top is so sweet. I'm so impressed that you design so many great things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home