Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Noblin Design - Coming Soon

I'm currently writing up a pattern for these little suckers

Blissful Booties

I'm just thinking I need to add some photos in. (And I don't know what the gauge is so I have to phone my sister and see if she will measure it for me. Note to self: write down achieved gauge when writing pattern, with the pattern.)

I have three fantastic test knitters (no Ben, that doesn't include you) so it's a race to see who will finish first.

8 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be happy to give it a go, since I've got at least one more set of booties to knit in the next few weeks... and probably a few more sets, as both babies grow out if the first ones I've knit for them :)

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogtastic.. don't think I will be able to knit them in the timescales you want, but let me know. Oh and update your blogroll as there's some dead links and put mine in there :D!

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please do write the pattern, they're adorable.

I'd be happy to test it, just let me know.

x

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Nickerjac said...

More than happy to spend an evening knitting these they are so cute.. Just let me know.

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A race?? No pressure then ;)

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So. Cute.

I'd surely knit a pair when your pattern is done or would be happy to help you test too if need be :-)

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look cute! Kinda like baby mary jane's.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Nickerjac said...

Ok not fair had to work all day haven't had a chance to start :( Off now to find needles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home