Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Post 100! So tell me, what's the point of blogging...

...if it doesn't help me keep track of my projects.

For example, when did I finish this? And why is it too long?



My finger points to the end of my toe.


And when did I start this?




It is a simple, top down, stocking stitch heel flap sock. I've no what I'm doing with the toe. I took it to KniTWells two weeks' ago.




I lost some more needles so tried learning to use two circulars but I don't like it. I don't like magic loop either but fortunately my sister found one of my needles. I won't buy ebony ones again, I think I lose them as they're so difficult to see.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

You're not the only person asking themselves whether blogging lives up the hype or is worth the time. I suppose it all depends on what you expect to get out of it. All I want is to do a little writing, share a few photos and keep in touch with friends like you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home