Monday, June 16, 2008
- Name: noblinknits
- Location: Paddock Wood, Kent, United Kingdom
I am a knitting noblin who sometimes designs too. I mostly knit for family but try to make things for myself aswell. In 2006 I finished my accountancy exams and began a worldwide yarn tour. Now that I'm back, I'm reinventing myself as a low consuming, post materialist who likes to shop for nice things.
- Old magknits patterns
- Noblin Design - Breakfast Bunny
- Noblin Design - Summer Nights
- Thank you, Dad and Mum
- Broadband and a desire for a blocking board
- Special Guest - Elfyn crochet cardigan
- I've moved house...
- Amazing husband socks
- Chocolate and violet socks update
- Needle karma