Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Special Guest - Elfyn crochet cardigan

 

My sister has recently caught the crochet bug.  She could barely believe it that she managed to make herself a whole cardigan in not much more than two weeks (delays involved due to running out of yarn).

Liz cardi

 

Isn't it wonderful? It's from the Happy Hooker.

 

I have been working on the house and getting my life sorted out. This includes getting my eyes tested and new glasses, buying storage type things for my house, tidying my house, watering the garden, trying to get my knitting patterns published, trying to officially qualify as an accountant, finding an alternative to shaving my legs as doing it in the shower leaves me with lots of stubble and rashes.

 

Here you can see my new glasses and almost see my rainbow eyeshadow.

 

IMG_5345

We went to a wedding last week and although I'm not a fan of weddings (brings back bad memories!) I do quite like putting on loads of makeup. I'm a bit disappointed it doesn't show more. 

 

I'm still borrowing the wireless connection from next door but hopefully we'll get proper broadband soon. Maybe I'll start looking for a real job...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Erssie said...

I got new glasses. Isn't it shockingly expensive, nearly £700 for my new ones and the only reason I needed them is I now need variafocals so got bigger frames and lenses!

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE your necklace! So pretty x

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Abi, you look so...grown up! Very nice, though.

Hooray for you sister taking to crochet so quickly. Her cardigan is quite pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home