Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Monday, July 05, 2010

Nearly there


After triumphantly finishing the first sock, I couldn't really understnad why the second one (the one that was originally finished first but was too big) had ten more stitches than the other.

After a while I realised I had started decreasing further up the foot so had to unravel a few more inches. It now matches the first and I'm just waiting to see my mum so she can confirm it fits before I graft the toe.

I had a lovely weekend - I saw Blondie at a festival, had my feet nibbled by fish and went to the beach with my friend. Now I'm catching up on Desperate Housewives and contemplating doing something more useful. Naaaaah.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home