Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy birthday to me

I've a had a lovely birthday weekend with more junk food than I've probably eaten this year. I watched some tennis, opened some presents, was taken to the cinema to see Lil Smith in the Karate Kid (really enjoyable). I've finished the pattern that was hanging on and sent that off so now I can tidy my house and watch lots of dvds until bedtime.

What to do next?
The christening gown - I'm losing confidence on that already but will block the front and then see if it's too small.

My mum's Xmas, I mean, Birthday socks - oh the shame, these were supposed to be for Christmas but then the toes didn't fit and I bought her something else. They won't take long but equally they won't knit themselves.

Some more sketching of new ideas - I have a few but they need deveolping before I can present them to anyone to try to blag some more yarn.

Update this website - I've been meaning to do it for a while. The projects list is quite old and the layout is a bit odd. Maybe I should start from scratch instead of trying to recreate and improve it.

Plenty to do then and I've a holiday looming so I'll be nice and busy.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger berry said...

hAPPY hAPPY bIRTHDAY :-) and what a lovely weekend :-)
I'm also strugggling with pair of socks :-) At the moment I'm about to start them for the fifth time :-( The birthday girl celebrated this weekend too so fingers cross they will be finished for Christmas :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home