Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Trying to get organised

Ooh, it's September, the time of year when I like to start new things, get organised and get divorced. Ok, with any luck the last one hasn't set a precedent but it is certainly in keeping with starting new things in the Autumn.

This year, I'm umming and aahing about signing up for a language course. It starts at the end of the month, assuming it has enough people, but it almost clashes with the dance class I started this time last year. Oh yeah, it clashes with the fact that I'm lazy too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous annarella said...

Funny how 'tis a season for starting over. I've just taken up running again and am fighting against the lazy cow in me to get up bright and early tomorrow and go swimming...

What language are you planning on studying? And, glad to see you back =)

xxx

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous pip said...

yea... I always make new resolutions at the end of summer too!... usually something to do with getting into shape

 

Post a Comment

<< Home