Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

10 minute knitting






What can be knitted in only 10 minutes?

I am swatching to make a shawl gift for a friend of mine. I want it to be a surprise so I can't ask her what colours she likes or anything. I've decided on green, silver and blue to work with.
Shawl swatch

Hemp leaf
I can knit a whole leaf, shown here in Hemp.

Bead leaf
I can knit most of a leaf with beads, although I think I ended up making this one bigger than the other.

Fluff
I can cast off a square from my knitting machine, shown here in Inca Cloud with some extra embellishmet: Katia duende, Rowan KSH and Rowan lurex shimmer.
I plan make lots of leaves and hand finish an enormous machine knitted rectangle.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The leaves are really pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home