Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekend Wedding

Me in the church with funny looking eyes Here me am in the new dress. I had such a wonderful time, I really like the dress now as it has good memories associated with it. I also got chatted up by drunk young men which was all rather funny.

Dress and jacket and short arms Here be the dress colours. My friend at work tells me I'm a cool rather than warm colour person and the girl in the shop said the blue was better than the pink so I went with it.
Yummy And here we are the morning after. I slept on the floor of the marquee as our tent had a big puddle in it. It meant I ate wedding cake for breakfast! I didn't sleep much though so I am very neepy now and do not want to be reminded that I still have a rather large SWS that is crying for attention. Perhaps tomorrow, I will have pictures of the best socks I've ever knitted ever in the world, ever. Or maybe, I will sleep a bit more.

2 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

The dress is really lovely and you look so pretty in it. I'm glad you had fun. I come from Devon before I was forced to leave home and get a job. Where in Devon was the wedding?

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the noblin's hubbie, I would like to add that I was (almost) equally pleased about the shoes we bought since they were pretty comfy and avoided the sore feet syndrome that Abi often has the following day.
The wedding was in Ashford, just outside Barnstable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home