Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Here is what I have been working on



This is a top down raglan I'm knitting for my neice using the yarn I bought in Berlin. As you can see from the link , the colours in the photos above are not quite right. I was taking pictures last night but it was dark and the windows were open and I didn't want to put lights on because moths would come in.



And here is the Jaywalker for my neice. I started the pair for her at lunchtime today. I'm using Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Lakeview. I seriously love this sock.

4 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oohhh...I love that yarn you are using to make the sweater. What a great pairing :-)

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Blimin heck, you knit quickly!

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! The Jaywalkers are absolutely smashing - what incredibly sumputuous colors! Beautiful, beautiful!

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Jawyalkers are looking great, what a pretty colour, right up my street :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home