Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Noblin FO - Secret Wedding Shawl and Scarf Part 1

Scarf Motif

Customised Label

Scarf Wrapped Up


The Secret Wedding Scarf was finished yesterday afternoon. I cast off, steam blocked and pressed, wove in ends, added tassles (I love tassles!), slipped stitched some leaves into the shape of a tree and sewed on a label. It took most of the day and I was sick of it by the time I'd finished. I then lovingly wrapped it and it's feminine counterpart and hotfootted it over to our friend's house for dinner. I then waited for AGES as my friends weren't in. Their house mate let me in and I made myself a cup of tea and a nutella sandwich (using a spoon, I couldn't find a knife). Ok, so I didn't wait too long but I was getting a bit concerned.

The label was made using inspiration from Grumperina. It's what I'm seen ironing here. I did also melt my table a little.

In our next instalments:
Noblin FO - Secret Wedding Shawl and Scarf Part 2
The shawl is finished
Noblin FO - Secret Wedding Shawl and Scarf Part 3
Opening the gifts!



4 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Nickerjac said...

This is absolutely beautiful

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool, I love the tree and the lable and everything. Also after reading the lable I bet it feels Scrumptious as well!

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Very lovely. And the labels are such a great idea. I have to try that out.

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the label!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home