Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One Down



three to go. I've finished one pair of Xmas 2009 socks, I just need to weave in the ends. I really have no idea where all my darning needles have gone.



I bought a few more needles in my fight to get everything finished on time. My sister's celebration socks are coming along well but I think I will start the other one now, without finishing the first. I want to use as much Unicorn as possible. I've weighed the ball and know that I have more than 50g left so I haven't gone too far.




I've already used the circular needle for Elfyn to try on the sock once I'd turned the heel. Now, the foreseeable future is strictly Unicorn as I need to wind the yarn for neice's socks. It really helps having two pairs on the go. Whenever I need to pause on one, for measuring in particular, I can work on the other. Also, the children's socks are stocking stitch so are easier to work on in front of Alias Season 4.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home