Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend summary

What a lovely weekend.  The party on Friday night was more fun than I expected. The sales rep rattled through her spiel so it didn't drag on and I ordered £49 worth of stuff for £12.30.  Then I got distracted by my sister's xbox so played Lips for a while, including my MC Hammer impression.

I spent Saturday in Nottingham, for a friend's 30th. Lots of cake and curry and cocktails. I managed a little knitting on the train but mostly read Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief.  It's not specifically aimed at adults but it was pretty enjoyable. The plot of the book has more depth than the film adaptation but I prefer to think of Poseidon as Kevin McKidd than a dark haired stranger.

Back home, I managed minimal ironing and caught up on the Strictly Come Dancing launch show.  I am very excited about the new series and I suppose it means Christmas is just around the corner.

Am extra worried about my laptop now - I think the internal battery has completely gone and it's playing up a bit again so I'll probably double check I backed everything up and then hit the shops on Wednesday. 

So that's that then. Back to work tomorrow. This year's certainly hurtling past but I don't feel like I'm on a treadmill at the moment.  I feel like I'm moving forward now and getting things done.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home