Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Up and Down

I got into a bit of a funk last week.  I think pressure in the day job was getting to me and last weekend was a bit busy so I found things getting on top of me.  Last weekend and week went by so quickly I've barely had time to think about them. On Saturday night, I went to see Corinne Bailey Rae in Bexhill. She is so wonderful! She sang many songs from her current album, The Sea, and also a lovely arrangement of Que Sera (how do you spell that and which language is it actually?). Something I noticest tottering along the seafront, and have been noticing for a long while, is that my footwear lets me down. So many times when I go out I have to wear trainers if there is any amount of walking or rain involved. I know noone realy cares what I wear on my feet but it does spoil outfits and I am trying to look a bit more presentable these days. So today I bought some boots. I'll maybe take some pictures later.  I'm supposed to be going out shortly and am a bit nervous so the boots are to encourage me. I can't get away with sitting at home now that I've bought them. I have some nice new socks to wear with them too so even if the evening is difficult, at least I have nice footwear.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous pip said...

I think that's right... que sera sera... it's french and means 'whatever will be will be' ... a great song :)
... nice footwear always helps an evening :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home