Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

a PHOTO OF A SOCK

I had a bit of a panic when I couldn't actually find this sock to photograph but here it is. At last.  Not very impressive but it does exist.  I'm using unicorn yarn and making up the pattern.  I'm not making it up very well though as this sock is too small for me, only by a smidgen, but just too short to be comfortable.  I always seem to rush the toe in my desperation to finish something. I have a lot of sock yarn.  A LOT. I haven't bought any in ages, not since last year but I still don't seem to be making a dent in the mountain.  Which is why I shouldn't be dreaming about buying this.  I know I can't justify buying it for me, especially as I have imposed a complete shopping ban on myself, so I'm trying to find another excuse.  Not good, a shopping ban is a ban, so I'll just have to focus on using up what I have. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home