Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I bought some yarn

The pink and green are Dazzling (sock)and the yellow is an older yarn base that I thought I would add to the photo but bought ages ago, all from The Natural Dye Studio.  I planning to make my goddaughter a stripey cardigan. Well, I was planning for it to be one colour and lacey but then I made a bodge on the yarn ordering and accidentally bought two different colours rather than two hanks of pink.  I remember wanting all the colours so I can see how this happened.  Perhaps I'll buy some blue or purple when I've finished the first stripey one and make another.

In the meantime, I had some more patterns published.  The first was a trio of stripey items using up lots of leftovers of Biggan DK that I had from some previous projects.


These were all published in Let's Knit, Magazine 38 

Next was a little shawlette in Fyberspates Sheila's Sparkle Sock.

It was published in Let's Knit, Magazine 39 .

And then there was the Christening Gown which I haven't even added to Ravelry so I will sort that out.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home