Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The harmful effects of the sun

For the last week and a half I've felt invincible.  The sun was shining, the sky was blue, the blowwom on the trees was beautiful.  I entered a race and bought a new phone on a whim.  Apparently sunshine brings out impulsive actions in me.  Yesterday was cold and grey and miserable. I shut all the windows and put the heating on in my flat.  I ate chocolate and worried about every tiny twinge in my legs and boy did the bubble burst.  Well, that was yesterday and this is today and once you hit the bottom you can only go upwards.


I was winging it at knitting on Tuesday night, trying to start my new cardigan.  I've since ripped all of that and sketched things and done calculations and thought it through a tiny bit more.  I defaulted to working with raglan shaping which wasn't my original vague plan but it seems to be the current vague plan. The bottom half is going to be stripey and slightly flared, while the top half will have a slip stitch pattern that looks a bit like smocking.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home