Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

RUN #1

Pre run munch: pb&h on toast
Post run munch: groupie (chocolate munchie thing) and milk
Time of run: 6:15pm
Steps: 2774
Time: 25mins
Category: Fast
Feeling: Smug

My new running tops aerrived today from Thoosa just in time for my first official training run since I signed up in a fit of insanity for a 10km trail run.  It qualifies as insanity because any 10k training programme begins at a fitness level far above mine.  Like, start with a 3 mile jog then run at top speed for 400metres, jog 100metres, 6 times. etc.  I don't think I've ever jogged for 3 miles let alone done speed training afterwards.  I do feel really pleased with myself though.  I've been thinking about this run since the last run, I didn't wimp out because it was too hot or sunny or late or I was too tired or anything like that. I decided to try a shorter, faster run and I think I was successful.  I've noticed that on normal runs I seem to do about 100 steps per minute. So, as you can see above, I've averaged a bit more than that.  Three cheers for me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home