Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

Yesterday was my 30th birthday! It was all a bit brilliant. Before my holiday, Karen and I concocted a plan to wear our fanciest dresses to work in celebration.  In my absence, she also managed to rope in the others in the office and we had an all day party.  There was quiche and cava and I brought cake with the fanciest candle I've ever seen. Even though it was excessively hot, we all managed to stay fancy looking all day.

In the evening I went out to dinner with my brothers and sisters and stuffed myself with thai food at my favourite restaurant.  I opened all my cards and presents and felt treasured all day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home