Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Monday, July 04, 2011

Moths

I love the longer evenings and the sunshine and the warm weather but keeping the windows open all the time seems to be an open invite to moths.  Moths used to really scare me - I think it was after watching an episode of casualty where a woman had a moth stuck in her ear. Travelling and living in a mosquito net for nearly a year and then in a draughty converted barn helped me through that fear - eventually you just have to fall asleep.  I've also been concerned that they'll eat their way through my stash but I had to get over that too.  I can't knit any quicker and I don't often add to the stash so there's no point stressing.  Knitting's supposed to be fun not grim. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home