Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Training for September #13

Pre run munch: chocolate apricot bar and a banana
Post run munch: MASSES of thai food
Time of run: 5.15pm
Distance: don't know
Time: 20 mins
Category: 1x1 run then walk ish, maybe 8 mins running
Feeling: speedy

I was in a bit of a rush yesterday as I had to go out for my dad's birthday to eat masses of thai food. I didn't cheat and skip my run completely but I didn't do a full one.  I felt very energised afterwards.  I do wish I'd taken my km measurer with me though as it would have been interesting to see how far I went.  Maybe it was 2.5km.  ;)


I've finished square four and nearly square five so pictures of the meal and knitting to follow tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home