Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Not running

Today was really hot, just walking home from work nearly finished me off.  I've spent the evening watching Harry Potter 2 - these films are really long! I've also been back at work on the love hearts.  Finishing the yellow socks at the weekend definitely cheered me up.  I've always preferred smaller, quicker projects as I like a finished object so the blanket is a challenge that needs to be broken up into smaller chunks.  I'm well into the fourth square now. I think in a few squares time I'll try to finish off another little project.  I don't have anything as near completion as the yellow socks so perhaps I'll make some baby socks for PWW.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home