Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy Easter II

I was so busy over Easter I promptly developed super snot cold which involves a nose streaming with snot during the day and an inability to breathe at night.

I like to think I caught it as a version of grumpy tube pox on Saturday when we took a trip to see the new first cousin once removed on my husband's side. He is sooooooo cute! And, he just so happens to be the proud owner of the green and blue noblin hat shown here. I am so pleased to have a such a happy recipient.

On Sunday, things were a bit quieter but I did manage to make two trips to the new chocolaterie near my house, and accidentally spent some money. These chocolates are way more expensive than my previous treats from Montezumas. I still haven't eaten them yet - I'm looking forward to it too much.

On Monday, we went to my mum's. The walk was eventful, including being attacked by horses.

All in all, I have been extremely well behaved and sticking to my physio's advice. Very little knitting has occurred but I have moved on with the Giotto cardigan I'm making for Magknits. I suppose I'm partially apologising for this blog being so bloody dull at the moment. I'm going to get the camera out tonight and do some fiddling and faffling with some bits and pieces. Please note: the blog will still be incredibly dull. For more exciting things please go here or here.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you've shaken off that awful cold and that you're feeling better :)

Thanx so much for my birthay wishes - not fair that only 80 year olds got invited to dinner with the queen, imo she should have extended the invite to all born on this day, regardless of their age, right?

xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home