Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The hat is ready for Japan




I finished the Ishbel beret but I haven't bothered blocking it.  I like the way it hangs at the moment (great photos, me!) and I want to push on with the matching scarf/shawl.  I've cast on and am working through a billion increases until I have a trillion stitches. I'm not worried about the angora in my eyes anymore, I'm pretty sure it's too much computer work that upset them so I'm trying to cut down on playing facebook games.  I'm lining up a new project for Let's Knit so I'd like to finish the shawlette really quickly. 

I had a Japan related upset yesterday.  It appears the Ghibli museum will be shut for maintenance for the whole time I'm there, reopening on the day I leave.  I nearly cried.  I think I'll just have to remember that this won't be the last time I visit Japan and next time I can plan the holiday around that museum rather than the sumo.   I am pleased to say that I've ordered sumo tickets, received my Japan Rail Pass Exchange Order and can start booking hotels.  It's just under four weeks until I leave and I'm very excited.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Baron parker said...

That's really nice blog to shaw cute girls wearing a nice patterns hats.

Kangol

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger lina said...

Have fun in Japan!

And yeah, I bet this won't be the only visit you'll make to Japan.

Hope you get to visit Ghibli Musuem on your next visit. :)

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Rosemarie Buchanan said...

Haven't dropped in for a while. I love the hat!

Enjoy your travels. I look forward to more knitting pictures in the future (but you'll have to find me on facebook if you want to see what I've been knitting...blogging time is at a premium these days!).

All the best,
Rosemarie

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous moonlight said...

Good blog.
Mens Leather Hats

 

Post a Comment

<< Home