Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Woes and toes and toos

I nearly finished the first pink sock and it was far too big.  I was convinced it would be too small but somehow my measured gauge of 32 sts per 10 cm was only really 28 sts.  So that's why it was very wide and the length was too much too.  too too toottity too.

I've been working away at Percy#3 in the meantime and am now on my second run through of chart B.  I'm still enjoying it but finding each row takes a long time so I can only fit two in at lunchtime. I don't want to take it to knitting on Thursday though (dark yarn and a dark pub and patterning every row will equal a very bad knitting hangover on Friday) so I'll start some simple socks in yarn bought from Berlin.  Berlin was brilliant and deserves a post all of its own!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home