Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

So now I'm tidying up

After the last post and then telling my sister in law an easy solution to her problem of not having enough space would be to tidy up the spare room (which, incidentally, looks as chaotic as my bedroom but I actually live in mine) I realised I should take my own advice and tidy the hell up. This does not come naturally to me but whilst I am generally very messy, I have noticed that I've been keeping my bathroom tidy since allocating a home for all items - a place for everything, and everything in its place.  The bedroom is still a step too far that might tip me into madness, but I have guests visiting next week so I focussed on the living room.  Three bin bags, a trip to the charity shop, some dusting and sneezing later, and my bookshelf has been nearly emptied and nearly refilled. At this rate, I'll have this flat under control just at the point when I'm ready to move out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home