Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Yarn explosion

The yarn in my house seems to be breeding. It no longer fits in the boxes and bags designated for it and has spread all over my living room. I'm trying to knit as fast as it breeds but I'm losing the fight.

I have started Rock Island for my mum's xmas present. It's going mostly smoothly.  The edging was surprisingly quick but then the first pattern row of the main shawl proved I can't count to 6 consistently. 
Having a new project means a new project bag.  I picked this one up in London when I saw the Lion King with my neice for her birthday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home