Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I've been busy

Saturday: paralympics
Sunday: not so much
Monday: aqua aerobics
Tuesday: the Dark Knight Rises (just as good second time around)
Wednesday: opening my xmas shopping

I'm a bit worn out, mostly from the late night at the cinema last night.  I'm pleased I went to aqua aerobics, even if I did get a little lost on the way, and am only mildly concerned about my ongoing but very dull leg injury.  I've enjoyed being busier than usual but I can't decide if I want it to continue.  I'll have to see how Bokwa is tomorrow before I make up my mind.

I've only taken one week and a couple of half days of holiday this year  and I don't know how I feel about that either.  I'm planning a night away at a spa next month but really should take a week off in each of October, November and December.  Can't see that flying though.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home