Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Dilemma

I've finished my Mum's Christmas present (aside from blocking)and here is a sneaky peak. I thought I might run out of yarn and have to use another colour to finish it off, but I had a little left over to spare.


I have tidied up nicely - there is far less of a yarn explosion feel about the living room now, although there is still plenty of yarn debris around.


So my dilemma is was this: do I start my Dad's Christmas present or finish a WIP? I think we all know the answer to that.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ooh very tidy well done

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger annarella said...

Ok, so what have you started for your father? Ha, ha :-) xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home