Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Monday, May 22, 2006

The yarn gods are smiling

Weekend knitting went very well. I think naming Nashville helped a lot. Everyone knows if you want to have a successful partnership you need to be on first name terms.

I'm going to see the Da Vinci Code tonight with some of my work cohorts. It's a bit of an office joke so I'm really looking forward to it. Out boss made us read the book so we said we'd all go to see the film together. I expect it to be dreadful but I don't go to the cinema much so I'll definitely enjoy myself.

Studying is also going well. I finished a textbook at the weekend so only have one left to finish. I'll do some in the office this week and then there is a long weekend and then I have a week off and then the exams will be over. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home