Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Jubilee knitting and partying




 I've had a lovely if slightly single weekend (attending a 50's style dance as a third wheel required a bit of determination to hit the dance floor solo) but at least being in charge of the remote meant I could fast forward out of tune singers (Cheryl, I'm looking at you) and pause on the royal box. I like spotting minor royals but how did Heston get an invite? Part of me does wish I'd made it up to London to join the crowds but then I remember I don't really like crowds. Really, I just want to be a princess, as I think I'd be excellent at it. I like smiling, watching boats, wearing gloves, travelling and working for charities.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home