Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Present Number Two



Here are the contents of present number two. 5 new bubble bars and a nearly discontinued bar and a cleanser. I've already tried two of the new ones and used up two old ones I had in my bathroom. I find long baths a really good coping mechanism when I have exams coming up and having this lucky dip has really brightened up a potentially repetitive act.

SWS Update: Tonight I am going to try the "steam blocking whilst attached to several chairs via ribbon yarn and sitting on a slightly dirty carpet" method. Please note, the shawl will be attached to the chairs not me - it's not supposed to be a kinky method for late night knitters but if that's what you need to encourage you to block, who am I to argue.

3 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow look at all that lush! Fantastic!

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I don't know why it say anonymous, it's Jen!

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm... I love a bit of pampering myself! Take it easy + enjoy the weekend (will there be much revision going on?)

xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home