Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Nearly there

The cardigan is very nearly done. I need to block it and attach the buttons. I possibly need to buy more buttons, some that actually sympathise with the colour scheme this time.

I've been at work all day and my brain is fried.  I'm looking forward to a weekend of knitting, seeing my friends, more knitting, tidying (!), knitting and playing ds games.  I've been doing pretty well with keeping things tidy as I go along.  It is a lovely feeling being able to walk unhindered to open the curtains in the morning and to make my breakfast without fighting for a place to put my bowl.  Or even find a bowl. there are still things I'm struggling with though as they don't seem to have a home.  Flossie's cardigan is one of them, along with my knitting bag and notebook.  They seem to spread themselves out along the sofa rather than belong anywhere. I guess that's another reason to hurry up and finish!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home