Noblin activity of the knitting variety.

Including Noblin Designs, How to identify Noblins,
Advice on how to catch a Noblin, and How to keep your Noblin happy.

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

I don't remember when I put my dinner in

So I don't know when it will be ready but it's probably about now.  It's beginning to smell good so must be nearly there. I think I'll curl up with Bob in front of a film tonight.  I'm spending a lot of time with Bob and am pleased with my progress so this is a very positive relationship ;) I might have to do some ironing and ds playing instead for a little while but they aren't best done in front of films.  I thought about going for a run but left it too late and didn't really want to go anyway.  I've learnt that I'll go if I want to and won't if I don't and not to worry about worrying about it in between times. There's no point being a grown up if you have to do things you don't want to do all the time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home